Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Being a teacher, we get a little extra time off compared to the rest of the workforce. However, here is my major issue: It's just long enough, to make you wish it were your Christmas Break!

I know, I know, this makes me feel so ungrateful at a very grateful time (Thanksgiving).

I love my job and lovvvvve Thanksgiving, but this holiday makes me antsy for Christmas.

While we were in Lubbock, we spent a fabulous amount of time with family (especially our Grandma, but we always want more ...Theme of this blog: KIM IS GREEDY). We also discovered my 15 month old son loves football and loves saying "Hike!". Needless to say, this, made Ben and my Dad very happy. Take a look here!

Here is another from Jamesey's car ride home (from Lubbock to Dallas).

Happy Holidays!

No comments: